Reproduction Switch Panel
- Unique manufacturing process produces a UV stable, high gloss panel that will not fade like the originals
- The color is protected by a crystal clear layer of acrylic which is FAR SUPERIOR to the traditional method of engraving the material directly and then spraying a clearcoat on top to "protect" it. Our panels have a very deep look and are the finest on the market.
- The color on the Pathfinder panels is our Black Stardust. At a distance it looks black, but has a really nice look up close with a nice conservative flake.
- Please view the alternate photos which show the depth and gloss.
- Panels have been designed to accept your existing gauges and switches and circuit breakers.
- Please email us a picture of your panel if it does not match the one
in the picture. We can make changes and we can make any other factory
original panel on your boat
- You may drill and cut this material if you wish to add holes or electronics. We enclose detailed instructions with every panel or set.
- All panels are pre-drilled for #8 tap screws . Black stainless steel replacement screws ARE included with your panel set. PLEASE NOTE: The screw holes may or may not match your existing screw locations. It is typically better to drill new holes in the fiberglass for a fresh installation. If the screw holes match your existing holes, you may need to fill the existing holes with epoxy and drill a new pilot hole for a secure installation. Normal hardware store epoxy will do the job.
- Most panels are IN STOCK and ready to ship.
This panel is for Pathfinder Boats:
Original part #'s for this panel: 220-01844-P
This panel is for trim tabs
Measurements: 3-1/2" w x 3" h
* BACKLIGHTING IS AVAILABLE FOR ANY ONE OF OUR INSTRUMENT/SWITCH PANELS. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR A QUOTE *