Reproduction Switch Panel
- Unique manufacturing process produces a UV stable, high gloss panel that will not fade like the originals
- The color is protected by a crystal clear layer of acrylic which is FAR SUPERIOR to the traditional method of engraving the material directly and then spraying a clearcoat on top to "protect" it. Our panels have a very deep look and are the finest on the market.
- The color on the Pathfinder panels is our Black Stardust. At a distance it looks black, but has a really nice look up close with a conservative flake.
- Please view the alternate photos which show the depth and gloss.
- Panels have been designed to accept your existing gauges and switches and circuit breakers.
- Please email us a picture of your panel if it does not match the one
in the picture. We can make changes and we can make any other factory
original panel on your boat. This panel is available with 6, 8 or 9 switch positions
- You may drill and cut this material if you wish to add holes or electronics. We enclose detailed instructions with every panel or set.
- All panels are pre-drilled for #8 tap screws . Black stainless steel replacement screws ARE included with your panel set. PLEASE NOTE: The screw holes may or may not match your existing screw locations. It is typically better to drill new holes in the fiberglass for a fresh installation. If the screw holes match your existing holes, you may need to fill the existing holes with epoxy and drill a new pilot hole for a secure installation. Normal hardware store epoxy will do the job.
- Most panels are IN STOCK and ready to ship.
This panel is for Pathfinder Boats:
Original part #'s for this panel: unknown
This panel has 6, 8 or 9 switch positions, please choose the correct option
Measurements: 25" x 4-1/2"
Custom engraving and cutouts are available for a $35 charge.
STYLE A - 6 switch positions
STYLE B - 8 switch positions
STYLE C - 9 switch positions
* BACKLIGHTING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PANEL by choosing the "backlight capable" option and purchasing the following components. Total additional cost is approximately $137
It will require
2 130x20mm light strips
2 200mm light strips
1 4 to 1 connector
SWITCHES: If you would like to order replacement switches:
The 6 position requires:
2 VLD1-1 for trim tabs
1 VJDJ-1 for Nav lights
3 V6D1-1 for the Accessories
1 12VRC - 12 volt receptacle
4 C3-E actuators with double red lens
2 C3-i actuators with no lens
The 8 position requires: the same as above but add 2 more V6D1-1 and 2 more C3-i actuators for additional accessories
The 9 position requires: The same as the 8 position unit but add 1 V7D1-1 and 1 more C3-E actuator for the Horn/Acc switch.
We will assemble kits and list them soon