Carlingswitch OFF/ON/(ON) double pole V series Contura rocker switch body.
- 4 terminal, double pole. The top two terminals (2 and 5) are
power "in" and the bottom two are power "out". The bottom left terminal
(3) is activated when switch is actuated to the "ON" position. Both
bottom terminals (3 and 6) are activated when the switch is actuated to
the (ON) momentary position. Typically terminal 3 feeds the ignition
circuit/accessories/fuel pump relay and terminal 6 feeds the starter
- There is an external jumper connecting the two "power in" terminals so you do not have to make a jumper wire to get power to both sides (poles) of the switch
- Common for Marine, RV, automotive, and other 12V DC applications. Typically used as an ignition switch.
- Part# VM4J-1 Sea Ray part# 670521, old# 647974 Ignition switch, may be a replacement for 1544196 (please verify with your original switch) Old # 0670521
- Choose from a variety of actuators with different lenses. Actuator part numbers begin with VV.
For instructional videos, please visit our YouTube channel: